Jul 23, 2018
With insight into the actual
employee experience, you can better understand what your workers
need in order to be productive and happy. Only then can you make
informed improvements -- whether it's replacing or upgrading
applications, designing a more employee-friendly interface or
offering additional training.
This is where the use of human psychology, technology, employee data and organizational design methodologies help leaders transform their businesses and re-imaging their future.
The employee experience encompasses everything that happens at work - from company culture to the physical environment to the technology everyone uses. As competition continues to heat up to hire skilled talent, businesses are being challenged to step up their employee experience game.
Creating a positive employee experience means designing a workplace where people can do their best work.
Lina Stern is an Employee Experience and organizational development leader with expertise building successful global Organizational Design, Change and Learning functions, notably in the FinTech industry where she led multiple Human Change, Organizational Design and Employee Experience roles helping companies (re)define the workplace of the future.
Today with Lina we talk
- What is organizational design and how she uses it to challenge an organization’s structure.
- Why the tech industry at large has a higher focus on the employee experience than other industries.
- What are the first elements a CEO must consider when focusing on the employee experience.
- Who should own the employee experience.
- How to build a team and what skills set are important in the EX space.
- How to leverage people data and behavioral sciences to drive human change.
- How the digital transformation is disrupting the way we work.
Note: you can follow Lina on LinkedIn.
This episode is brought to you
by Fusion Alliance. Fusion Alliance
delivers holistic solutions fusing together data, digital and
technology to redefine customer experiences and move your ideas to
execution. That’s why businesses across multiple industries have
relied on Fusion’s expertise and partnership for over 25
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Thanks for listening.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit) in your city?