May 26, 2020
The COVID-19 crisis has been an
unprecedented disruption in our professional and personal lives all
at once, affecting billions of people across the globe. It forced
business leaders to react, adapt, make drastic decisions (usually
people-versus-profit decisions), as they are faced with accelerated
change, new challenges and a shift in priorities. The unfolding
events are undoubtedly impacting the Employee eXperience, and
employees must be at the center of how organizations and leaders
respond on the way to recovery.
Ken Oehler, Senior Partner, Global Culture & Engagement Practice Leader at Kincentric, joins the eX Podcast this month to share the impact of COVID-19 on businesses and the transformation he’s seeing in eX leading organizations to design the post-COVID workplace.
Kincentric is leading a global survey on how COVID-19 is impacting the Employee eXperience worldwide. To respond to the survey, click here.
Today with Ken we talk
- What the “new normal” and a “post COVID-19 world” means for business leaders and organizations.
- What this upcoming “future of work” means specifically to eX, and how organizations should be planning for this.
- What are the biggest challenges leaders and employees are going to face during this period of stabilization and recovery.
- What changes Ken believes will bounce back to normal, and what things will permanently change.
- What organizations need to do to keep their employees inspired/engaged/connected during this transformation to the “new normal” journey -- through the ups and the downs over the coming months/year.
Note: you can follow Ken on LinkedIn, Twitter and Kincentric on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at email@example.com or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit)?