Apr 6, 2020
This episode is very special to me
as it marks a major milestone for the eX Podcast: the 100th
episode. It’s been an incredible journey, full of amazing
encounters and so many insightful conversations. I hope you feel
For this special occasion, I wanted to do something a little different and be surrounded by friends with whom I deeply share the common belief that Leadership and Human Resources can become more people centric, more human, more purposeful to deliver greater business outcomes.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, now is the time to reset the rules of leadership and reimagine the workplace.
Stacie Mallen (the HR rebel), Mark Christensen (the super connector and culture warrior), and Brian Mohr (the conscious and servant leader) join me to discuss how to make the workplace a better place.
Today we talk about:
- How leaders can build trust
- What the current state of HR is and where it is going
- What servant leadership is
- What the most difficult part of being a leader is
- What defines a great company culture
- How we lead through change
- What new skills leaders will need to learn to lead more effectively
- Bring more love to the workplace.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at email@example.com or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit) in your city?