I’ve started this podcast because I believe that companies have to think of themselves as employment brands if they hope to attract and retain talent. B2E (Business to Employee) branding gives a real competitive advantage to organizations that have the desire to bring the EX to life.
This podcast brings a different lens to the employee experience: a brand and customer experience angle, rather than a traditional HR angle.
Our guests, all thought leaders and disruptors in the EX space in their own way, come to this show to debate, discuss and share best practices on the key components that foster employee engagement and strengthen company culture; and also to spark the conversation on how to create positive employee experiences.
In our episodes, we cover multiple topics that touch and impact the employee experience, such as:
- the key components of a positive employee experience
- office space design and its impact on the company’s culture
- the employee journey map
- how design thinking, collaboration and innovation are intertwined
- employer branding
- employee engagement tools and measurement
- the place of technology in the employee experience.
If you're looking for in-person interactions with some of our guests, check out our series of local eX Summit events.